→ Follow the Crumbtrail → Hilltoppers Home →
Forum Spotlight →
Looking at the Problem
- Time for a Laugh - You're Looking at the Problem!
- My Sponsor felt I needed extra help in keeping the focus on myself. She suggested I write a note to myself - "You're looking at the problem!" - and post it on my bathroom mirror. That sounded like it might work, so it typed the note and taped to to my bathroom mirror.
- Several days later my spouse seemed grumpy and I was sure I hadn't done anything. He finally asked me what I meant by my note to him on the bathroom mirror.
- Whoops...here again my lack of communication caused an upset in our household. When I finished explaining the purpose of my note, my husband and I had a great laugh.
- I told my Sponsor about the incident and she laughed until her sides hurt. I didn't think the situation was that funny. She said, "I guess we can move on to the next slogan, 'Think.'" Now there's a new sign on my mirror.
- By Caroline J., California
Published September, 2006