Al-Anon Forum Magazine Featured Article
→ Follow the Crumbtrail → Hilltoppers Home →
Forum Spotlight →
When Money Talks
- When Money Talks
- The following was heard in a bank vault where a one dollar bill was addressing a twenty dollar bill.
- "Hey, how nice to see you again. Where have you been?"
- The twenty dollar bill answered, "Oh, I've been on a great trip. I went to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Hawaii, Saskatoon, Ottawa, Australia, France, New York, and then back here. Where have you been?"
- The one dollar bill replied, "Nowhere, except one Al-Anon meeting after another."
- Hank K. Ocala, Florida
Published January, 2007
Alcoholism is a family disease. Those of us who live with, or have have lived with, this disease as children or adults sometimes have problems which the Al-Anon program can help us to resolve. If you have answered yes to some of all of the above questions, Al-Anon may be of help to you. You can contact Al-Anon by checking your local telephone directory, or from the Resources page. Phone numbers and Contact Information for the Austin Area are listed on the Contact Page of this website.
- These articles were reproduced with permission from 'The Forum', the monthly inspirational newsletter of Al-Anon. Al-Anon World Headquarters, Inc. is located in Virginia Beach, VA. See www.Al-Anon.org for more information.